Welcome to Mini Blues, our fun football programme for kids aged 4-6 and our U7 Boys in-house leagues (U7 girls play in the U8 grade - details here).
The aim of the Fun Football programme is to offer our young stars of the future a fun, engaging and safe learning environment where they can fall in love with our beautiful game.
Games are played at Ocean Downs, with the season starting in Term 2 going through until the end of Term 3. Start dates and draws are communicated with members closer to the time.
Our Fun Football programme aligns with NZ Football's First Kicks junior coaching model... but of course with all the usual fun.
So come along, join the fun at Tauranga's best football club!
Any questions, please contact our team email@example.com.
If you're looking for extra football programmes for this age group, check out our Fun Football Centre (FFC) here which runs all year.
Key things for game days:
7:50 Arrive to help setup fields - teams gather at allocated field in draw.
8:00 See Game Day Run Sheet for your grade at bottom of the page.
We provide all team shirts to play in. Black shorts and black socks can be purchased through our club store here.
You will also need shin-pads (mandatory) and boots or shoes. Most sports stores stock these, or you can try the Tauranga Football Marketplace Facebook page, where people are often selling used boots.
How to Register
Existing TCAFC members
- Log onto your TCAFC account using the login box at the top of this page.
- Click Register Now.
- Choose which player(s) you're registering
- Select which programme (if it is missing, check that registrations are still open).
- Correct any missing information and follow the instructions on screen.
- Select "Register" at the top of this page or click here.
- Select "Junior/Youth Football".
- Complete member details and select Mini Blues.
- Click "Proceed to Parents/Guardians" and follow the instructions on screen.