For 9-12 year olds
“Be the best you can be with TCAFC”
TCAFC offers the NZ Football-designed Skills Centre (SKC) development programme for junior footballers aged 9-12 years. The SKC “Open” provides players with the opportunity to develop core attacking and defending skills through engaging, fun sessions delivered by our Junior Level 3-qualified coaches under the guidance of our highly qualified and experienced Head Coaching Team.
Train once or twice weekly at sessions operated all year round through the four school terms.
You don't need to be a TCAFC member to attend these sessions.
2021 TERM 1
15th February - 12th April (8 weeks)
Monday & Wednesday
4:30pm - 5:30pm
$80 - 1 session per week
$160 - 2 sessions per week
Any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register
Existing TCAFC members
- Log onto your TCAFC account using the login box at the top of this page.
- Click Register Now.
- Choose which player(s) you're registering
- Select which programme (if it is missing, check that registrations are still open).
- Correct any missing information and follow the instructions on screen.
- Select "Register" at the top of this page or click here.
- Select "Talent Programmes".
- Complete member details.
- Click "Proceed to Parents/Guardians" and follow the instructions on screen.