We enter teams into the Western BOP leagues during the Summer months, Terms 4 (Oct - Dec) and 1 (Feb - Apr) in the U9, U11, U13, JHS (yrs 9-10, SHS (yrs 11-13), Senior Men and Women grades.
Term 1 2021 registrations are now open. Registration details at the bottom of this page.
League starts 19th February 2021.
All players are invited to register, whether you have already arranged a team or want to join a team.
Please check the FAQ below. Any further questions, please contact our Futsal team email@example.com
Will the club provide playing kit?
We will provide playing shirts.
Socks and shorts can be purchased through our club store here.
We have a team, how do we stick together?
During the registration process, you can mention a team that you'd like to play in.
How many players per team?
We recommend 8 players per team, but if you'd like a bigger squad it's up to you.
What if I haven't played for Tauranga City AFC?
New players are welcome! If you follow the registration process above we'll sort out the rest.
How to Register
Existing TCAFC members
- Log onto your TCAFC account using the login box at the top of this page.
- Click Register Now.
- Choose which player(s) you're registering
- Select which programme (if it is missing, check that registrations are still open).
- Correct any missing information and follow the instructions on screen.
- Select "Register" at the top of this page or click here.
- Select "Talent Programmes".
- Complete member details.
- Click "Proceed to Parents/Guardians" and follow the instructions on screen.